Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tasting - Bodega Norton Sauvignon Blanc

Name: Bodega Norton Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Region: Mendoza
Country: Argentina
Year: 2012
Price: $12.00 (On Sale for $5.95)

Winery ReviewAromas of pithy citrus and pineapple are decent but unrefined, while flavors of tangerine and pineapple are tropical, zesty and what they are. This is nothing more than a fresh, simple, citrusy white to sip on the patio.


My Review: I thought that this wine was fantastic!  Right from the start, I noticed a very acidic nose, with hints of tropical fruits.  The taste of the wine was equally refined, with the essence of pineapple, citrus, and melon present.  I particularly enjoyed the light, refreshing taste that was evident in this wine.  Very enjoyable!

I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment